Have you ever wanted to play at a casino, but a trip to Atlantic City or Vegas is out of the question? Whether the reasons are that you can’t find time to take an extended vacation, travel expenses wouldn’t leave you much spending money at casino’s, or you feel you are too much a novice gambler to make a big trip worthwhile, there are other options. Online casinos may be just the thing for you.
The world of online casinos is not a new concept; casinos and other websites have gone to an online platform in an effort to cater to those who want to gamble, but cannot get into their casinos or don’t want to leave the comfort of their own homes.
The perks of playing at an online casino are that many offer sign-on bonuses or even a no deposit casino bonus to entice new customers to play.
What can I win?
Many people are used to gaming sites, but some don’t realize that it is possible to win real money from online gambling. What’s important to remember is that you can also lose real money and that your winnings may be taxable. Be sure to understand the local rules to online gambling before you begin winning big.
Rules to Safe Play
While online casinos have their perks, they also may not be a legitimate site. Before signing up or making a deposit, and entering your banking information, make sure that the site is licensed. Also, check out websites reviews. If they don’t have their license posted right on their home page and they have bad reviews, this is not a site that you want to play on.
What Types of Games can I play as a beginner?
Online casinos offer nearly every option that a brick-and-mortar casino may have. From slot machines to racing and black jack to hold ‘em, a quick search can produce hundreds of casinos that will meet your game play needs. Some sites are strictly for desktop use,
while others have mobile application features. Depending on how you want to play, be sure to check out all the features available, before making an initial deposit.
Let’s face it. Online casinos can be just as intimidating as sitting at a full Vegas blackjack table. If you don’t know what you are doing, you can make a decision that will hurt the rest of the players’ hands at the table and cost them money. People don’t like to lose money, no matter if they are online or in person and the wrong move can create a hostile on-line experience. Be sure to check and see if the online site you want to play at has rooms dedicated to new players. You may find these are the best option if you are new to a game.
Best Online Casinos for Beginners
To help you narrow down the list of what casinos may be better for a novice verses and experienced casino player, here is a list of the five online casinos for beginners. As you get better at online play you can explore around for a more competitive option. Also, depending on where you live, there are different lists for the best online casinos. Here are five to get you started:
- Bovada is ranked as one of the top sites in the United States for online gambling. They have great referral programs so that you can play with friends, sign on bonuses, and take a variety of payment methods. As for the games they offer, Bovada has popular poker games, casino-style slots, and horse racing. They hold tournaments, to test your skills, as well as plenty of sports betting options.
- Royal Panda is a top-rated site in the United Kingdom. They offer online joining bonus that includes free spins for slot players and doubling money bonuses for all players. In addition to jackpot games, they also offer Roulette. An important feature for new players is their live customer service system to help you navigate your gaming experience.
- For 10 years, Winaday Casino has been a premier online gambling spot. With penny slots, video poker, keno, and table game, there is nothing that Winaday does not offer to those of all skill levels. They offer a great Frequently Asked Questions page as well as 24/7 live chat and email support.
- If you are really a newbie to gambling and don’t want to lose all your money, Virtual Slots is a great place for beginners to get comfortable with online casinos. With no registration, no downloads required, and a variety of games, Virtual Slots is a great starting point for the novice slot gambler.
- 138.com is one of the leading online gaming sites that currently service the Asian market. They offer a full variety of gambling products including sports betting, live casino games, and even financial betting. Their site is translated into many languages to ensure that all users can play. With an easy to navigate the site, 138 is a great site for a player of all levels.
Online gambling can be fun and rewarding. With a variety of websites and games, you can enjoy all the perks that you would get going to a live casino, without the travel hassles. Even more, you can earn great sign on and gaming bonuses online, which you would never get Vegas or the like. Some site even offers comps, like a real casino, for active, long-time game play. As long as you are cautious, and use a legitimate site, the risks are minimal. While you will want to be careful not to empty your bank account at an online casino, you can also substantially add to your account from game play. Be sure to understand the games that you are involved with, and if you run into trouble, use the customer services options available. There is no reason that you cannot enjoy playing in an online casino as a beginner. Take advantage of free-trials, new user spin bonuses, and special promotions. These can get you on the road to winning big on the world-wide-web.